1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 Fun things about me
1. I secretly want to be a children's book author.
2. I have a serious addiction to digital scrapbooking/graphics/designing
3. I have one child--by choice! People often ask why we only had one--because we wanted one! :)
4. I love the smell of school supplies--especially crayons! It's a sickness, I know!
5. I always wanted a BMW...I drive a Dodge (which I love)! My daughter has a BMW convertible that we got for FREE--yep, you read it right...F.R.E.E! It is a 1996 Z3 roadster that is the cutest thing ever! It was a fixer-uper and a total surprise for her birthday. I am a wee bit jealous!
6. If you look up procrastinate in the dictionary, I'm pretty sure you will see my photo!
7. We have a camper, and love to go camping. That's my idea of "roughing it"!
8. I L.O.V.E. everything Disney! Seriously---EVERYTHING!
9. I like flavored diet drinks, like root beer, orange, sun drop, etc...., but HATE Diet Coke!
10. I am on the board of a charity, Dreams Come True, and get to meet the bravest people on Earth--kids fighting illnesses. I'm amazed at how strong, positive, and precious these kids are. They are the truest form of heroes in my eyes.
11. I really wish I had enough time in the day to do all the crafty things I've always wanted to do, like design invitations, and party printables....one day!
12. I'm a homebody...The saying, "There's no place like home" is my mantra.
1. What is the best part of teaching? Seeing the excitement on a struggling child's face when she "gets it"!! Priceless!
2. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
3. Who is your best friend and why? My sister-in-law, she understands me!! :)
4. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Don't laugh--a brick layer, a burger king worker, and a teacher!
5. What's your favorite outfit? Jeans and a sweatshirt! I'm a comfy girl!
6. What's your favorite breakfast? (calories nonexistent) Bacon, eggs, and biscuits--but I like them for supper!
7. What's your favorite TV show of all time? Golden Girls
8. What weird habit or behavior did you have as a kid? (I'm assuming everyone had at least one) Twirling hair
9. Siblings? How many? 3 1/2 sisters and a 1/2 brother
10. Beatles or Elvis? Beatles
11. Beach or Mountains? Mountains
12. What's the BEST trip you've ever taken? Disney...of course! :)